The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is about to become a little more enjoyable. Verizon Wireless has declared Nov. 26 “Connection Day” and is offering mobile users the chance to connect with everything they love in life — friends, music, books, news and apps — on one of the busiest travel days of the year.
Verizon has teamed up with leading content providers to deliver exciting digital treats that any wireless customer can enjoy. Verizon is working with Amazon, Apple, Boingo Wireless, Condé Nast, Gogo Technologies, JetBlue and Pandora on a variety of offers that will make the day before Thanksgiving just a little bit more entertaining.
On Nov. 26, all consumers — regardless of wireless carrier — can receive everything from movies to free Wi-Fi to audio books to streaming music, all compliments of Verizon. The complete list of offers:
- · Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows on Nov. 26, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
- · Amazon: Selection of 10 free/d
- iscounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members).
- · Apple: A special offer from iTunes to be revealed on Nov. 26.
- · Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Condé Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair andGQ.
- · Free Wi-Fi: 30-minute complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and GogoTechnologies (in-flight).
- · JetBlue: Free in-flight Wi-Fi from Nov. 26 and Dec. 24.
- · Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One.
Simply go to www.verizon.com/connectionday to preview the Connection Day treats. Consumers who visit the site before Nov. 26 can get a reminder to return on Connection Day to choose the gifts they are interested in.
And Verizon Wireless customers get a special treat.
Starting today (Wednesday, Nov. 12), MORE Everything customers who register for Connection Day at verizon.com/connectionday are eligible to immediately receive a one-time gift of 1GB of shareable data applied to their account. Plus, they’ll get another 1GB of data in their next billing cycle.
Not a MORE Everything customer? No problem. You’re eligible for a special discount on the mophie powerstation 4000, a great tool to keep devices charged and connected.
“As we approach the holiday season, we wanted to show how much we appreciate our customers,” said Ken Dixon, vice president of marketing, Verizon Wireless. “We hope that not only our customers, but everyone, will take advantage of this day—a day to connect with family and friends, to learn something new about their device, or just to provide a little more entertainment during what can often be a hectic kick off to the holiday season.”