FLOCKING A FRIEND DIRECTIONS
- Decide which friend you would like to Flock.
- Decide what size flock you want used.
- Give cash or a check (checks made out to CCAG) to the CASA Program.
- You can either email the Flocking a Friend order form to email@example.com or call the Shelby County office at 317-392-1212. (please leave a message)
- Each flock will remain in your friend’s yard for 24hrs.
- If you do not wish for your yard to be flocked then you can purchase Anti-Flocking Insurance for $25.00.
- SPREAD THE WORD! If you would like to email the forms to friends or family please do so!