Do you want to know what the competition down the block is doing to attract buyers? According to our research, they’re sprucing up the view from the street, and it pays!
- Clean out flower beds and trim back shrubs.
- Put down some fresh mulch.
- Clean all the window and screens.
- Freshen up the paint on the house and any lawn furniture.
- Pots with fresh colorful flowers not only look nice but smell great.
Well that’s a good starting point however don’t let the buyers driving by at night miss all you have done…add some simple lighting!
When you’re ready to sell, first impressions are everything. As your agent, my job is to help you maximize your bottom line, and the first step is getting more buyers to the front door! Together we’ll determine the most impactful changes you can make to increase your curb appeal.
Call me today to set up your free consultation.
Buy – Sell – Invest
*Photo of landscaped home by David Sawyer
*Photo of home at night by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of San Antonio & the Hill Country, LLC