Warehouse FREIGHT HANDLERS Needed
RoadLink has 30+ openings in our Shelbyville, IN Warehouse
Tuesday 9:00am to 2:00pm
July 31st, 2012
Shelby County WorkOne office
130 West Rampart
Shelbyville, IN 46176
24/7 Operation with positions open on all 3 shifts
Must be able to work overtime & weekends
Competitive Pay & Benefits
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for unloading freight from various trucking companies manually or with powered equipment at assigned location at the direction of the Supervisor and/or Site Manager.
- Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
- Associate is responsible for the unloading and breaking down of freight at an adequate pace
- Associate is required to unload and break down freight onto good wood pallets only
- Associate must sort by PO# and SKU#
- Associate might have to break down freight to Ti-Hi form, if required
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Warehouse experience preferred, but will train
- Experience operating a forklift / EPJ required a plus
- Move up 50 pounds continuously
- Safely perform all required physical job duties
- Read instructions, numbers and write clearly and concisely in English
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug-screen and criminal background check.
Compensation: Production Based Pay